The last two months of COVID-19 restrictions are slowly being phased out and Telluride is ready for an amazing, albeit very different, summer. If you choose to visit Telluride this summer you will be welcomed, find sanctuary, and have comfort in our natural surroundings, people and wide open spaces. Please contact me directly for any information on Telluride and our real estate market.
Here is my summary of current information and a link to San Miguel County's public health orders as of June 1, 2020:
- The 14-Quarantine for all visitors and second homeowners is no longer in effect.
- The Gondola will begin to run between Telluride and Mountain Village with COVID protocols June 15.
- Hotels and professionally managed short-term rentals are open with 25% max occupancy with hopes to go to 50% max occupancy by the end of June.
- Virtual and in-person real estate showings and transactions are allowed with COVID protocols.
- Restaurants are open with carry-out food and alcoholic drinks. Dine-In service is limited to 50% capacity.
- Both Telluride and Mountain Village will have additional outdoor distance seating tables and chairs.
- Off premise alcohol consumption when purchased in restaurant is allowed in Mountain Village and will soon be allowed in Telluride.
- The Telluride Golf Club opens for Member only play on June 12.
- The Telluride Mountain Bike Park will open June 26.
- Retail stores are opening.
- Direct flights are available to Montrose (MTJ) from Denver, Dallas, Houston and Chicago.
- Direct flights are available to Telluride (TEX) from Denver 3 times per week.
- Masks are required for all indoor public spaces in Telluride.
- Hiking trails are open. 4x4 mountain passes will open slowly in conjunction with neighboring Counties.
- All regular Festivals and Events are cancelled through August.
- Childcare and Day Camps may open with restrictions.
- Outfitters are open with COVID protocols.
Here is Link to the June 1, 2020 San Miguel County Public Health Orders: CLICK HERE