Whole Building Sales:
- The Strong House, 283 South Fir, sold for $2,600 MLS #33887
- The Belmont Building, 124 East Colorado, sold for $2,200,000 MLS #32628
- The Yarn Store, 320 W. Colorado, Sold for $1,400,000 MLS# 33705 Commercial Condominium sales:
- Art House Corner of Fir and Pacific, sold for $835,000 MLS #33923
- Eye care store, 395 East Colorado, sold for $550,000 MLS #34373
- Pack it Ship it, Old Watch Space 125 West Pacific, sold for $479,000 MLS #32379
- There Restaurant space, 627 West Pacific, sold for $570,000 MLS #34610
- 110 South Pine, Sold for $550,000 MLS #35490
The following office spaces sold:
- John Steel’s office, 126 West Colorado Ave, sold for $425,000 MLS #34855
- New San Juan Office suites 211 & 212, 220 East Colorado Ave. sold for $265,000 MLS #34260 Vacant Land
- 219 West Pacific, sold for $880,000 MLS #35504
Availability in the commercial sector is very slim and limited. Current whole structure commercial properties listed include:
- Old Bank Building 109 West Colorado, latest asking $2,790,000 MLS #35785
- 115 West Colorado, Asking price $4,400,000 MLS #35263
- 121 North Pine Storage/Residential, Asking price $3,000,000 MLS #34234
- 398 W Colorado, Pederson Building, Asking price $7,000,000 MLS# 35732 Commercial Spaces listed:
- Fir House Commercial 2, Asking price $1,425,000 MLS #33928
- Fir House Commercial 1, Asking price $1,010,000 MLS #33926
- 547 ½ West Pacific, Vet Clinic, Asking price $939,000 MLS#35586
- 124 East Pacific, Old Security Title, Asking price $350,000 MLS#35759 TREB Bulletin Under contract
- Bell Building, 217 West Colorado, Asking price $3,250,000 MLS #32563 Recently Expired/Withdrawn properties:
- 215 East Colorado, Hell Bent Leather, Asking price $995,000 MLS #34908 Business Opportunity
- Baked in Telluride, Asking price $695,000 MLS # 35948
A few notable changes in business moves and startups:
- The Last Dollar Saloon is undergoing a major renovation to be opened soon, there will be a roof top bar expected to open in August. The National Restaurant behind the Last Dollar is planned to open for the Winter Season.
- Taco Del Gnar opened up at 123 South Oak
- SMART transit service is moving into the commercial space in the Spruce Street House on the corner of Spruce and Pacific.
- The Town of Telluride is moving forward with the construction of the building on south Fir and Pacific on what is locally known as the S.M.P.A. lot. This building will contain underground parking, The Ah- Haa School for the Arts and Affordable Housing.
- The Merriweather four corners project is moving along, one building on the corner of Fir and Pacific is complete. The Transfer warehouse received a facelift and has been conveyed to Telluride Arts, and the main building to the south of the Transfer warehouse is framed and being finished.
- Of the two buildings south of the Library on Pine, one of these buildings is finished and the other is nearly complete. I am not aware of who will occupy the commercial spaces in these buildings.
- The Pederson building on Colorado Ave. on the corner of south Aspen is undergoing an extensive remodel and expansion.
- Down to Earth was sold to Lauren Reed and the business was moved to South Oak underneath the Visitors center.
- The old Belmont Building is now occupied by Crossbow Leather shop.
- The Senate Building on South Spruce has been completed.
- The old Wagner Gallery on 120 North Fir is totally being remodeled into residential units.
- The Wizard moved to the Old Yarn store at 320 West Colorado.
- No news regarding the state of the Hotel Ajax.
Information provided by Rocky Mountain Commercial Brokers