Aldasoro Ranch

Telluride Real Estate Spotlight - Aldasoro Ranch

Aldasoro Ranch is a 1550-acre parcel developed in the late 1980’s, carved from a beautiful area of the extensive sheep ranch and farm owned by Joaquin and Serapio Aldasoro, industrious brothers who came from the Basque Pyrenees of Spain in 1926.

The development is linked to the Telluride spur from the same county road that accesses the Telluride Airport. A drive from any home in Aldasoro is less than 15 minutes to Downtown Telluride, Ski Resort or Golf Course.

For owners and their guests, catch and release fishing in the pond is allowed and Mountain Biking or Hiking on a well developed trail system links to the greater area town and wilderness trail systems.

In 2008 The Ranch changed hands from the Aldasoro family’s development company to the Aldasoro Ranch Homeowners Company, which now provides water, oversees building projects and maintains the roads.

Today Aldasoro has 166 single-family lots, a mixture of high-end custom homes and a few deed-restricted properties, as well as 620 acres of open space, covered in aspen, scrub oak, prairie grass and flowers. Every lot has magnificent views of the San Juan Mountains and the surrounding area. Click Here for Properties for sale in Aldasoro Ranch!